Below we have compiled a list of ten free dissertation topic examples for each academic level. Whether you are studying for an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD, these samples will give you a good idea on what is expected of you at each level, and hopefully give you some inspiration to get started with your dissertation or thesis writing!
Undergraduate Dissertation Topic Samples
- Exploring the effect of globalisation on the plastics industry in India.
- What keeps workers loyal and motivated? The role of intrinsic and extrinsic factors at Toyota.
- The barriers to entry in the information technology industry in China. An international perspective.
- Growing trends in consumer behaviour in relation to social media advertising.
- The power of leading: an analysis of the relationship between leadership and individual performance in the NHS.
- The effectiveness of risk management methods during software development in the automotive industry.
- Exploring the factors affecting Indian learners’ second-language proficiency in higher school.
- Impulsive purchases: how do online shopping apps influence electronics consumers’ buying behaviour?
- The impact of ethnic differences on brand perceptions: a comparison between Chinese and British fashion consumers.
- The effectiveness of social media in promoting small and medium enterprises in the UK.
Masters Dissertation Topic Samples
- An investigation into the role of job-embedded learning in the professional development of project team members in the IT industry.
- Exploring the e-readiness of Nigerian small and medium enterprises (SMEs) for e-commerce adoption.
- The impact of digital education tools and options on student productivity in the UK higher education system: a mediating role of culture.
- Factors affecting workforce diversity management and their impact on the effectiveness of IKEA’s diversity strategy.
- Examining the link between employee benefits and job satisfaction at Facebook.
- Factors influencing the marketing strategy success or failure: a BP case.
- Gender inequality in the workplace and its impact on employee motivation and performance in the British banking industry.
- Exploring the role of demographic characteristics in the consumer decision-making process in the online environment.
- An investigative analysis of the impact of project length on project quality and management control in the British construction industry.
- Evaluating the impacts of automation and digitisation on the effectiveness of business logistics in the automotive industry in Germany.
PhD Thesis Topic Samples
- Examining generational differences in travellers’ perceptions of dark tourism experiences - a link to consumer demand.
- The effect of vendors’ failure on the success or failure of infrastructure projects in multinational corporations.
- Institutional exclusion on the basis of gender and race and its impact on employee motivation and performance in the construction industry.
- Exploring the benefits and limitations of using big data analytics in evaluating customer behaviour in the healthcare industry.
- The effectiveness of leadership and corporate governance in the automotive industry and their effect on organisational performance and change at Volkswagen.
- The impacts of workplace automation on employment and work in the British retail industry: an employee perspective.
- Exploring the relationship between outsourcing labour and organisational performance: a moderating role of leadership in the telecommunications industry.
- School-related and home-related factors affecting students’ academic achievement and emotional well-being in the UK secondary school system.
- The use of sustainability marketing instruments by British retailers and their impact on the consumption of green products by generation X, Y and Z?
- Entering the age of disruption: can established business entities master disruptive innovation like start-ups? Exploring challenges and benefits.