Key Information About Academic Editing and Proofreading
A good academic piece of work is a sensitive balance between multiple dimensions of quality. To get a high grade, you have to be extremely careful. You need to pay attention to all key theories and recent research in your field while also remaining critical and maintaining your own unique line of argument. The complexity of this task frequently lures many students into the trap of ignoring ‘auxiliary’ components of their work such as proofreading and editing. While delaying these elements until the last moment before the final submission. may seem like a good idea at first, doing so means asking for some serious trouble down the line. Here are just a few problems we have noticed over the years of analysing student submissions in terms of their strong and weak points:
- Referencing and style elements frequently add or detract up to 10% of the final submission score.
- The lack of editing usually results in repetitive text segments and the overall lack of clarity.
- A work written without several revisions usually lacks finesse and prevents you from presenting your arguments and ideas in a convincing and persuasive manner.
- There are few things more frustrating than finding out that you mistakenly used the ‘Harvard without page numbers’ style instead of ‘APA with page numbers’ just one hour before the submission of a long dissertation piece.
The rule is simple – if you want to get a first-degree work, you need to reserve at least 10% of your writing time to revising and refining it. Unfortunately, most of our clients report that the burden of their academic journey frequently prevents them from delivering their best performance in this sphere.
What We Offer
15 Writers is a professional business focused on online essay editing and dissertation editing. Many years of past experience allow our writers to handle all kinds of work in this field. We accept challenging university assignments, manuscripts, dissertation drafts, and other kinds of academic documents on a 24/7 basis. Over the years, we have consistently managed to meet the shortest deadlines possible and keep our customers satisfied with 100% quality guarantees. Our clients have also called our approach ‘family-like’ and ‘supportive’ since we always seek to prioritise the needs of our clients. We answer any questions regarding your editing and proofreading requirements and we maintain the highest security levels to guarantee your full anonymity and confidentiality. However, it is not about us. Let us discuss what we can do for your academic success.
How Can We Help You?
Here are some benefits of delegating your editing and proofreading tasks to us:
- We always deliver on time. Even if your deadlines are extremely short, our essay editors and phd writing editors will help you meet them.
- Professional editing allows you to see your work from a new perspective. Even good fiction writers always use the services of external editors to identify any flaws they cannot recognise on their own.
- If you are exhausted after a day of work, finding all typos, grammatical errors or repetitive thoughts in your completed text may not be your forte. At the same time, some students simply find this task a mundane and mechanical one. If you are driven by creativity, delegating some non-essential and boring activities can be a hidden ‘productivity boost’ allowing you to achieve more in life.
- We guarantee high quality and are ready to edit and proofread large assignments part by part if this is necessary to incorporate new suggestions from your tutors and lecturers.
- You get a professional academic piece of work that is edited and reviewed by a native English writing expert with in-depth expertise in your particular field of interest. Even veteran writers sleep better when they have an extra ‘security layer’.